Friday, September 26, 2008

Featured Short Comments:

How Should You Like To Be Remembered?
By: Rewyn Manuel

When you hear this question, what comes to your mind? Do you believe that you will be remembered as a good individual or a worst one? Would your friends love to remember you when you are gone or just put you into vain? The answer lies on your present actions that you have shown to your family, relatives, friends, close companions, and to everyone. If you were to be asked, how would you answer the question?

This question was raised to the students of Aces Tagum College and here are some of the outstanding answers we gathered.

“I am a strict looking, unapproachable but it’s my nature and this all I want to say, “What you see is never always what you get. Judge me? Well, it depends on what you see. But knowing me? It is your creativity to look deeper, peel whatever covers, so you could see, because deep within me is what made me human.”
- Yvonne D. Pollohan, BSC 1

“The older I become, the more I realized how important it is to hope than despair.”
- Jonathan S. AraƱas, PCO 1

”I want to be remembered as a person who used to be nobody, yet because of my experiences, I have become somebody.”
- Ruellyn Mae P. Lubiano, PCO 1

“For I don’t pretend just to flatter someone.”
- Daisy B. Peralta, PCO 1

“Life offers a lot of discouraging trials, but those were to fortify us and to help us in widening our minds in accepting the realities of life.”
- Amelyn O. Espinosa, BSC 1

“When I was a child, how I wish to grow up and fall in love, but when I grow up and fall, how I wish to be a child again, because it’s easier to heal a broken knee than a broken heart.”
- Ruby V. Delos Santos, BSIT 1

“Even if they say bad things to you when you are with them, but if you’re gone, the things that you don’t expect them to remember, they will surely keep on reminiscing it.”
- Jaypee I. Llanda, BEED 1

“A duct in a pond is calm and careless but what you don’t see under the water is stressed and struggling feet. Lesson? What you see is not always what is seems.”
- Yvonne D. Pollohan, BSC 1

No comments: